I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, September 10, 2004

I swear

imnI swear you can believe in me. I swear... But the greatest thing I swear is my theatre experiment... theatral improvisation... I am quite a shy one in many situations, and try to go over this problem, to play in front of a great public without knowing what to say... I swear, it's a greatest battle to fight! Will I win? Or I will fall? I'll try, as always do. I'll do my best.
How my Word Assistant (Merlin) says... If you do your best, everything will go at the best. But... it says this things only to me? I am sure the Italian version has not this peculiarity, so I am happy to use English Office. He gives me suggestions about how to wear (not to mix tartan with stripes), to avoid problems (not to dive in murky waters), to learn to play the piano (it would be a great idea, I'm only able to play the flute) and last but not least You can hurt yourself if you run with scissors
I believe we always run with scissors, in a way or another. We run a risk in every moment, we keep hot things with us. This is life. Avoid the scissor.
I swear I'll do my best, and I'll try to avoid all the scissor I must keep in my hand.

Note that here you can find a resume of Word Assistant Smart Phrases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home