I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Want a Gmail? - Unself selfishness

I'm getting mad. I have two gmail accounts. There's one that, every day, has 6 new invites to share. Today I have 5 to give... Perhaps I'll have some even in the future. I'm trying to use all invites I have. It is nice to help people, to give something to others when it does not cost anything.
I am a strange girl. I always find an unself reason to be selfishness, or vice versa. I do love it. I feel better when I do something for others. Most of all, I feel at the best if I could do something useful for me and for others. Is this crazy? Obviously it is! But I never said to be normal.
Please help me in helping you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! I came to your blog from Coffee Table Declarations! Thanks for the Blog Idea link!! I definitely need ideas to be able to post to my blog everyday. I was also wondering if you still have gmail invites. I have a gmail account, but I can't remember the password, and so I can't get into it anymore. Let me know! Thank you!

16 September, 2004 22:01

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I don't actually have, but I'll have some! Each day, in the late morning (here in Italy, it must be 2 or 3 am in America) I have 6 more invitations to give. I have only one account that does this... (I have another one, and manage the one of my boyfriend till he couldn't use it)...
Hope it will continue to do so...
if i won't have new invites, try to go to gmailswap.com... There you can find free gmail invites, or offer something (even only your gratitude for ever) for having one.
I forgot to tell... I hope I'll have one invitation for you wednesday.
That's all.

17 September, 2004 08:59

 

Post a Comment

<< Home