I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Shy at Oktoberfest - Red wine chats

I am a shy lady, as you may see. Not always, only sometimes. I'm shy when I am in the wrong group of people, or while working. Why do I seem shy in front of a huge beer? Dunno. I only know I would like to come back to Oktoberfest this year too. It's a great occasion to meet stranger people, to chat and to pass nice hours! Never found a place where people do wants so much to communicate!
I need to know new people, it's a particular period of my life in which I desperately need that. To tell the truth, I had many periods like that...
And... what about beer? Oh, it's not my favourite alcoholic drink... I prefer red wine, it's perfect for evenings passed among friends, chatting and joking and smiling. If I must drink heavy, instead, nothing better than an old whisky (or whiskey). Lagavulin, Glen Morangie, Stratishla. About the last one... someone know something? I found it only in two pubs, here in Italy... If noone will say me something, I'll do my own research, as I use to do in my Italian blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you opened an english blog!!! Perhaps you need to experience this language while you are reading books in original tongue ;-P
I don't know about anything about Stratishla: whiskey isn't my favourite drink... But I thought that you would like to receive an english comment by me...
What a modest guy, isn't it? :-D
A big foreign kiss,
Freddie

13 September, 2004 14:45

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Great Freddie! Come back sometimes... here I put marziotta's pix! so you'll surely recognize me if you'll meet me!

13 September, 2004 15:28

 
Blogger marziotta said...

The real troubles come when you mix beer and whisky and wodka and wine... even nocino and grappa...
A bit of wine is great...
if you want to drink a lot, beer is the best, you're right...

13 September, 2004 18:32

 

Post a Comment

<< Home