I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Strathisla

Never could imagine this, in my whole life. Never could, never could.
Strathisla is made from the same distillery that give us Chivas Regal. But Strasthisla is much more tasty!
They started doing it in 1786, in Scotland, and was called Milltown (don't ask me why).
You can find something about general whisky history too. If you do like whisky as I do, or even more, you'll find this site very interesting.

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Oh my. I want some! I SO want some! I'm checking on importers ... the name's not familiar, though.

14 September, 2004 18:06

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Oh my. I want some! I SO want some! I'm checking on importers ... the name's not familiar, though.

14 September, 2004 18:06

 
Blogger marziotta said...

You're a great one! if you'll find some, you'll certainly enjoy it! Come back to find me!

14 September, 2004 18:08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home