I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Wannabe a Joker

When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what would I be, "Would I be pretty, would I be rich" She's going to say to me "Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, the future...
Here in Italy this song is the jingle of Barilla ad on TV... but it's not what I want to tell. I want to tell you what I wish to become in the future, what I'm working for.
I want to be a joker, the card you play when you don't know what to do, when no one else has time left and I am there to solve the problem. To learn all the necessary, to study a solution, and then to do everything I can.
It would be a wonderful occasion to test my skills, to learn lot of new things, to do every day a different job. Because I'm a person who get bored quite in a hurry, and don't want to stay all the life stopped in the same position doing the same job, each and every day. I couldn't do this.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Blues said...

Now I begin understanding what you would say yesterday...

21 September, 2004 12:29

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

I think here we call those people "consultants" and they tend to make a great deal of money because their services are so very valuable.

Something tells me you would fill that role quite well.

-G.

21 September, 2004 14:02

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Garrison... I feel just like a consultant is not the exact thing I want to be... perhaps I have a wrong idea of this job! Freddie... as a consultant... what do you think about? Need a new partner? ;)

21 September, 2004 14:38

 
Blogger Dr. Blues said...

Consultant is quite similar to what you have described in your post, but in effect there are some differences. The most important, I think, is that a consultant has to study in particular about an argument, instead you want to experiment more than a thing. What about a collaboration? In future I think there will be much more than an opportunity!!! I am always ready to join with smart and creative people!!!

21 September, 2004 14:56

 
Blogger marziotta said...

If everything will go well in the monday's meeting in an advertising agency, I'm going to learn a lot of new things. Useful to be a graphic joker. I could be a copywriter too, couldn't I... There are also opportunities to collaborate with celtic mags as a writer... Cross your fingers!
I'll be a great joker, but need some basis!

21 September, 2004 15:14

 
Blogger Katie said...

I completely understand! And at 28 years old I have no idea what I want to do with my life. It would be nice to try many different things and not get stuck doing just one.

22 September, 2004 16:21

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Katie... do you know how to do this?
Now I feel myself just like an octopus... with many tentacles, which I try to spread in any possible direction.
A graphic job for an ad agency?
A collaboration to write on a celtic mag?
My future seems bright... but I must escape from here where I'm working now.

22 September, 2004 18:22

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://yjlmqaou.com/vsfx/luvp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qwhpwwxt.com/ajbz/xjay.html]Cool site[/url]

02 September, 2006 11:19

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

02 September, 2006 11:19

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://yjlmqaou.com/vsfx/luvp.html | http://twwcllnc.com/giqm/errh.html

02 September, 2006 11:19

 

Post a Comment

<< Home