I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, October 01, 2004

A pair of keys

September has just gone. What did it remain? It remains the keywords that Shinystat registered for me. This blog is born three weeks ago, and didn't have a lot of success.
It seems noone is looking for something I talk about. You simply search someone else. garrison steelle, who I find lovely, and scott peterson murder trail update 2004. I must confess this research scares me a lot. Never talked about him? Who is this person? A killer? The killed one?
Perhaps next time someone will search something about me, or about what I said. In my Italian blog I have about one hundred of keywords per month... there you can find the weirdest things. Are you curious about it? If you are, I'll try to translate some for you, so you'll know a bit of my Italian alter ego, too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Scott Peterson is a household name in America. There is a very big court case going on right now with a lot of media coverage. He is on trial for the murder of his wife and although it is not proven that he did it, it seems likely. I don't know why someone would do a search for him and find you! I get weird searches on my site as well.

I am interested in your Italian blog! I wish I could read it. I confess I did take one Italian language class and the most I remember is the first three letters of the alphabet! I also know small words like "ciao" but everyone knows that. I admire anyone who can understand more than one language!

01 October, 2004 19:09

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

You KNOW I'm curious! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

-G

02 October, 2004 03:02

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I tried to reply to you yesterday, but blogger didn't intend to work properly.

KATIE... it's so necessary to learn English... I had to read manuals and similar, so it's better to train it writing and reading something more interesting! I'm not a person you must admire!

G... I'm curious too...
OT... I bought a Trust optical mouse, with a nice form that perfectly fits my hand.

05 October, 2004 08:39

 

Post a Comment

<< Home