I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Will Go To Mario Land


Hi Guys!
On Thursday 28 I have to move to Frankfurt. I found my tiny wonderland. I will work for Nintendo!
What could I say! I am confused, and happy, and tired.
This damn stage in Milan is becoming heavier every day. The email server went down and all our customers are still calling me to inform me of the fact... and, as you may imagine, someone is not very kind and polite! I have to say unbelievable lies and people understand what I'm doing.
Yesterday my brain was burning. I went to bed and started crying. Without any particular reason. Too many things to do.
I'm not even able to find two books I placed in my room on Sunday.
I want to be in Germany. Then everything will be more simple.
But I'll miss mom. I miss her even now, cos we don't see ourselves since Thursday morning.
P.S. Can someone suggest me an useful site to learn German? I do know 4 or 5 German words, it's such a shame...

5 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Congratulations on the new job! Moving will be exciting and I think you will pick up German easily enough just being surrounded by it.

Of course, now I've no friend in Milan ... :(

-G

21 July, 2005 15:28

 
Blogger marziotta said...

But my stage in Milan would have finished on Friday even if I won't move to Germany.
Consider me as your Italian friend that loves to work abroad. And if you come to Milan, perhaps I can be there. Please inform me in advance, of course.
Or find me a nice job in the States!!!

21 July, 2005 15:51

 
Blogger Katie said...

Congratulations on your job!! It sounds like a great opportunity and I'm sure you will love it. Do they speak other languages there? At least you know English - seems like everyone can speak English at least. Good luck and keep us updated!!

01 August, 2005 23:10

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I'll go to Frankfurt tonight. They shifted the start of my job from August 1 to 8. I'm so confused! I feel I'll puke very soon, as it often happens when I don't know what will happen. (It happens, I feel I must puke, but don't do this!!!)
I'm tired and happy and...
They didn't find me a room! Tonight and tomorrow I will sleep in a hotel. Damn. I wanted to start my new life from tonight, I must wait a bit more.

04 August, 2005 11:54

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Hallo!!!
Frankfurt is wonderful!!!

I´ll write more next time.
Now the Internet point is closing.
But I found a cheap one, so I´ll be back soon!!!!

Tschüs!!

29 August, 2005 22:56

 

Post a Comment

<< Home