I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Really Nothing To Do?
I Cannot Say "Me Too"

If you don't have anything to do on this Earth, you can visit this place.
Today it's a quiet day, but I'm happy and tired and full of thoughts...
On Thursday I had a job meeting with the responsibles of a daily newspaper in Bologna. You must know, Bologna is one of my favourite cities, or better Bologna people is my favourite people.
It's not for a long period (2 or 4 months? or something more?) but it's not a problem... I just find a couple of friends that could rent me a room.
It would be a great occasion. But noone has contacted me yet. I really want to go there!
I wait till tomorrow, I don't want to seem an too unpatient. Damn, I want to know NOW if I can go and live there!
I'd even gain an interesting sum of money!

1 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Wow! that would be so very cool! I do hope you get the job!

-G

31 March, 2005 04:05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home