I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, March 04, 2005

The Course

Hi Pretty Guys! Hi Shiny Ladies!
I didn't have a lot of time to write here in the last period. I'm so sorry!
But the course in Milan is stealing me a lot of time. A lot of body and mind resorces.
It's quite funny. There are people of each kind... it seems I am the one who wants most to learn marketing and communication...
This course is really important for me. I can learn how to sell, DAMN! It means I can sell my graphic products on my own!
But I saw a thing that made me dream...
In front of the place where I attend the course, there is an agency of LOWE PIRELLA (a big ad agency... do you know it?). Maybe a day I'll ring there.
My boyfriend won't be happy if I will find a work in Milan. It's a bit far from his town (not so much, an hundred of kms, about 60 miles).
Now there's a new chapter in my life, and I want to write the better story I've ever written. And I'll do it. You can bet on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Go for whatever you dream! I know you can do it!

-G

04 March, 2005 03:47

 

Post a Comment

<< Home