I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Behind Blue Eyes

I just felt in love with Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit.
Acoustic guitar behind everything is so nice.
I hear it in loop on my earpieces, close my eyes and then wrrite here.
Fortunately I know where any key is, so I won't make a lot of mistakes.
I'd have to charge some image on this blog, it's starting to become too normal.
I'd have to talk about my past lives.
I'd have to talk about my future lives.
How many things to do! Will I be able to do something?
I must become able to charge even music on the site. But I'll put a button where you can abilitate it. I hate when you enter a site and start hearing something. You will have the choice. To hear or not.
Now, it's time to go to bed. It's quite late, considered last night I didn't sleep at all!

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

You didn't sleep? Why, dear friend, are you not sleeping?

-G

12 February, 2005 04:04

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Gar, do not worry... I spent a nice night, that didn't finish. I helped a friend, I chatted and worked with her on an university thesis, I danced, I laughed, I argued. Then, I still was at hers while my alarm rang.

12 February, 2005 05:19

 
Blogger Dr. Blues said...

Never a quiet moment...

14 February, 2005 14:12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home