I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Search In Chaos


As you probably considered, chaos involves my whole existence. Now I'm looking for a real job, but chaos enters without any mercy in all researches I make.
I am sending my graphic curriculum vitae to any kind of firm... to promoter agencies, to tourist villages, to learning institutes. I want to earn some money. NOW.
I also contacted sindicates to try to have some of the money they didn't give me in the bike mag. They are 5000 euros. It means 6000 bucks or something more!
Those money would be useful in this period of projects, dreams, flights in space and in mind.
P.S. Maybe I'll soon do my first plane trip! I have to go to Spain...

8 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Flying is truly so very much fun!

Job hunting is hard work! You are so very talented, though, everyone should hire you!

-G

16 February, 2005 06:13

 
Blogger marziotta said...

ODD... It's not simple to frighten me (except with sudden noises). I am sure that a normal flight won't frighten me. Hope to enjoy Spain! I've never been there!

GAR... you are so gentle! I don't know how you can be so sure about my skills; explain me this, if you wish.

MIC... I know it will be difficult. The problem is that even where I "work" now it's a problem to get paid.
This is why I want to work on my own, or to work in companies not related to graphics.

16 February, 2005 13:20

 
Blogger Dr. Blues said...

Flying is cool... I don't have such a big experience, but when happened I liked it very much!!!
And what about Spain?! What are you going to do in Spain? I never visited it, but I guess it'll be one of my next journeys!!!
A blueskiss

16 February, 2005 14:30

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Freddie... a girl in the group of my boyfriend went to Spain as an Erasmus student, and we go to find her on Easter I suppose. She must be near Siviglia, but I don't know the exact place. I hope I will discover it before the trip to catch some information on the net!

16 February, 2005 19:00

 
Blogger Katie said...

I've only been on a plane twice and it was just from Boston to Washington DC and back.

Let us know how you like it! Then you can come to the US and visit!

18 February, 2005 21:27

 
Blogger Katie said...

I've only been on a plane twice and it was just from Boston to Washington DC and back.

Let us know how you like it! Then you can come to the US and visit!

18 February, 2005 21:27

 
Blogger dON Lee said...

Spain? Wow. Sounds great. If... :P Job hunting is always a bitch. And i wish you all the best...

21 February, 2005 04:33

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Katie... I have the precise sensation I will love to fly.

Don... Spain must be wonderful. And, about job... I fear I won't gain any money for a bit more... more info in the next post!

21 February, 2005 23:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home