I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Everything Changes

Not in my life. Not now. At least, I suppose.
But here in Nintendo a lot of people was said to go away. Not me, for the moment.
But Marco and Bea...
two of the most beatiful people I have known in my whole life. I supposed they would have been with me for a big part of this experience... whether they will have to go in a pair of weeks.
Sometimes I simply want to cry.
I need security, I need something to believe in, someone to trust in, here in a foreign country.
I feel just like they stole me them. I feel just like they are doing me something bad. But the truth is that they did something awful to my friends.

I hope I won´t have to go away too. Tomorrow, they say, we will know everything about the project we will be assigned to next weeks.
I am full of hopes because a new project means working with other people, so it would be possible to know better people now I know only a little.

Today I even discovered I am quite able to speak French! I will learn here all languages but German.
WEIRD!

1 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Oh dear, I know that has to be frightening for you!

-G

14 September, 2005 00:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home