I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Now I'm back in Parma, but only for the week end. Tomorrow my friend Silvia will get married and I had to be here!
Frankfurt, when the weather is fine, is simply wonderful. It's not too big it's not too small. I always find somewhere to go, something to do. If I am sad and don't want to go home, I can go with Marco to his home, and then... even him don't wanna go home and we can go in the city, buy a book and a sandwich, and chat for a pair of hours on role playing, on common friends, on ... tons of things.
And if on Sunday I go on Gunthersburgpark, then I can find all my colleagues. I can know that one of them translated Final Fantasy 9.
It's a wonder land. Really. I hope it will remain so for a lot of time. I miss it. Indeed.

Sometimes I think I could remain there forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

So nice to hear that you are doing well and having a good time.

-G

09 September, 2005 21:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home