I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Change!

What a life. What a wonderful and awful life.
The man I am fallen in love with... has lost his mind. For a girl? For two girls? Because it has been frozen by the breeze? Dunno. Probably all of this things.
Obviously I am not one of the girl he is interested into.
I passed some hours with him, lately, and definitely understood that I bore him. Maybe he can stay an hour or two with me, he can have some fun with me... but doesn´t want to hear what I have got to say. Doesn´t want hear me saying all the pains I suffer. I´d like to explain him something, but he doesn´t want to hear. (Just like when women say "Oh, dear, not tonight, I´ve got a headache". But women don´t have sex, whether he doesn´t want to talk.)
So I decided to cut it off.
I started crying less. I started to dedicate more time to other people. And there is also another guy, a French one, that seems in love with me. He is quite nice, but he was so drunk when he showed this interest. And still haven´t the courage to ask me my phone number. At work, of course.
I work for the Big Brother, as you know, and everybody I know is there and everybody who loves me in this city is there.
Hope they won´t never do a reality show on my life...
or that they will pay me very well...

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

There is so much to life and so much to love that makes both difficult to understand.

-G

17 December, 2005 12:32

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Obviously... everything has changed once more. Nothing is determined and plane in my life. Everything is such a mess. I laugh and enjoy things and cry and... simply live my life.
And it's great to LIVE.

26 December, 2005 12:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home