I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Night Fever

Tonight I won´t go dancing. The only thing to do is... going to a Trinkhalle, the one that has just taken Carlos´ father, but I don´t like this place, and they only hear latin music. Damn, I love rock hiphop r´n´b and much more...
Perhaps I will stay home. I am a little ill, it could be a nice idea. So I will be able to do something tomorrow.
I´m tired. I´d like to do a lot of things.
But... don´t worry. Next week everything will be better. My flu will disappear, and a lot of friends that went away will come back.
Tonight, while dancing or chatting in front of a bottle of red wine or a glass of beer, think at Marziotta. And I will dream about you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Marziotta,
I'll do it tonight...I'll stay at home with Foggy and I'll tell him how happy I am to read your good news.

cri

09 October, 2005 17:27

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Oh my darling cri...
How am I happy to hear from you.
I will call you soon. I must.
There is so much to tell, so much to laugh, so much...
I am really happy, and fever has gone... for me, at least...

13 October, 2005 20:13

 
Blogger marziotta said...

p.s. Tell Foggy I have bought the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy in english and he has no more to lend it to me. I payed it only 13,25 euroes!!!! I bought also Como agua para chocolate... I am becoming international...

13 October, 2005 20:16

 

Post a Comment

<< Home