I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I Can´t Get No Satisfaction

Hallo people!
Today the sun shines, but it´s cold.
Today I´m happier but not as much as I would.
Marco will come back on October, and that is a good news.
I won´t go away, and this is another good news.
But I would like to be more important.
I´d like people to search for me, instead loosing hours to find someone to go out with and then... to remain at home on Saturday night.
I had a wonderful book as companion... Dynamite Road by Andrew Klavan... but it´s not enough...
I have to go... or I will pay another 15 minuts. Bye!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18 September, 2005 16:40

 
Blogger Dr. Blues said...

Just an hug, to remind you that I'm here ;)

19 September, 2005 14:00

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

02 October, 2005 18:51

 

Post a Comment

<< Home