I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Had The Time Of My Life

This is a great period, meine Leute!
People goes, people stay; a lot of parties, a lot of tears, a lot of life.
The days between September 19 and 23 were the best in my whole life. Indeed.
I never stayed home. And I had the possibility to spend a lot of time with the man I´m falling in love with.
I haven´t told him yet, but he must have noticed it. We are great friends, we chat for hours and hours, we go to the canteen together, we have often supper together...
I am waiting for the day he is coming back. I don´t know what will happen. But I must tell him something.
I am a girl that could not stay without a man. It´s not a sex matter. I suppose I need security. And in the last relationship, that lasted for more than 4 years, I had none. Damn.
I hope I will have great days in the next future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!! how many news in only a post!!! I wish you all the best...
a kiss by a "blues man"

04 October, 2005 14:04

 
Blogger marziotta said...

How many news in a post...
And there are more and more... really...
But there´s so much to tell...
That´s life, man! You can bet on it!

04 October, 2005 20:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home