I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Monday, December 26, 2005

The German List

The French guy is not able to speak. Oh, he gets better each time I see him, but don't want to go out with him 100,000 times to hear him doing normal speeches. Actually he is able to say only:
"I like you very much."
"I want to dance with you."
"Do you want to hug me."

And then the last, incredibly difficult, sentence:
"What must I do for making possible you like me?"
I explained him perhaps it's better if he speaks French. My French is very bad, but I can understand a lot of things.

The Spanish guy is very interesting. He likes to stay with me, he's not boring, he talks a lot about his family and his feelings, and not always about job. He's not the cutest guy on the world, but it's not bad. He declarates his interest in me in such a nice way, and didn't want me to do the same. He wanted me to think about it. He's not always attached to me when in the surroundings... but starts to get closer. And it's not bad.

The Italian guy is very stupid. I don't know if he really wants to stay with me. I decided not to call him anymore. It wasn't simple. He came back only on the last days, on the last opportunity to stay with me before coming back home for holiday. I cannot understand what he wants.

I haven't got a German guy in my German harem, sorry. Must I find one? It won't be difficult!
(There are some more guys in my harem, a French and an Italian, but it's less funny to talk about them...)

COMING SOON:

The Italian List

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

My, but you have such a LARGE collection! When do you find time for them all? ;)

-G

27 December, 2005 18:43

 
Blogger marziotta said...

It's not that difficult... I go out with all of them at the same time.
The funniest thing is looking at the French guy when he's jealous.
The worst thing is that the Italian guy is never jealous.

28 December, 2005 16:50

 

Post a Comment

<< Home