I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Italian List

As promised...

F. is my last boyfriend. He declared he still loves me, even if he left me 4 months ago to find a thinner and younger woman to have sex with. He is very stupid. Last time he called me, on Xmas Eve, he was ungry as I did something terribly wrong. He talked with an inquisitive tone. And on Xmas he wanted to see my best friend L. to talk about me, who is very clever and told him that if he wants to know something he can ask me.

M. is the man that fell in love with me because he saw a picture of mine. Still haven't seen him, but read his messages on my mobile, and he seems the most boring person on the world.

A. is the jolly. Is a man from the past, but he's becoming quite present too. Don't ask me too much. Don't know how much I like him... but I loved him that much around 5-6 years ago. Now that's him that pray me to stay with him.

Only three... not a lot. But I don't live in Italy every day... so it's a good number, I suppose.

4 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Sigh. Ah, such love, such romance. How ever do you stand it all? ;)

-G

29 December, 2005 17:42

 
Blogger Dr. Blues said...

Ehi, where am I?!

03 January, 2006 13:47

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Sorry Freddie.
If we would have been able to see ourselves yesterday maybe I could now have some material to update the post.

05 January, 2006 19:45

 
Blogger Dr. Blues said...

You are right... But thing went in a different way...

11 January, 2006 14:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home