I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Some Kind Of Denounce

Hi guys!
I know that probably noone that was visiting and commenting my blog in the past is here now, but I talk for who will come in the future, and for the visitors I know but that have no courage to leave any sign of their passage.
Quiet, I won't talk about you.
I will talk about my Italian blog, that I can no more access because when I asked splinder for a new password it said that it sent me one but... I saw nothing in my email account. I tried twice more, the same no-result.
So, I had to open an Italian blog on blogspot. It won't talk about daily life and discovers... only about pieces of letters. I love writing letters, and some pieces are the perfect mirror of my soul.

You don't care about it because you don't know a word of Italian?
So... give me suggestions to write here, or for another blog to open.
I love suggestions of any kind.
And... visitors... comment without any shame. It will be appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger chen ji said...

pass by. ha-ha

13 October, 2006 11:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home