I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I Am The Fourth One

Two posts in a very short lack in time.
Marzia, are you becoming crazy? Did you decide to waste all your time in blogging?
It simply happened a thing I wanted to share with you!
I saw among my referrers a Google search. I controlled what they searched for on Shinystat and I discovered they searched for Marzia, my name. Then I searched my name in English.
In your language, I am the FOURTH result! If you do not believe me, or if you want to check if I am still there, just click here.

4 Comments:

Blogger marziotta said...

ODDZEN, what a honour!
I'll continue to be myself, hope I will continue to be interesting!
In my pocket I have two little lists.
One with the cable to buy to connect my computers (but I did some mistake, as usual).
The other one has a list of future posts. For English and for Italian blog.
I don't like to post too much.
But there are so much arguments I would like to talk about...

I BECAME THIRD!
Be happy with me!

04 February, 2005 19:23

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I disappeared! DAMN

05 February, 2005 01:24

 
Blogger Manda said...

oh, lol

05 February, 2005 01:37

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi marzia,
i just came across this blog, and thought i'd drop a note, as i'm the number two link for marzia (my livejournal blog). anyway, cool name!

-marzia

15 February, 2005 18:37

 

Post a Comment

<< Home