I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

One Disappeared Twice

Today I had lunch with a boy that was very important in my life.
I avoided him for a lot of time because I knew how much I liked him. But there were, and there still is, a boyfriend in my life.
But there is something that ties us. A strange kind of familiarity, of friendship, of immediate comprehension of what the other one is saying.
I read all his blog this evening. A bit less of two years of thoughts. Thoughts about work and music and women. The last ones seem to disappear in his life. I just remember when he disappeared in mine, exactly twice, exactly in this period of the year. Four and five years ago.
I still like him. It's a matter of fact.
Once, I decided not to worry about him.
Then, when I found a boyfriend, I started worrying because we didn't close our relationship.
Now, I decide not to worry about him.
Even if there is not a precise why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home