I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Margot Runs!

You cannot understand how happy I am!
I finally made it! Now Margot can run Internet!
I can see blogs in this huge screen! The one of Merlino is so nice, but so little!
Now everything will become more simple!
It was very difficult, the useful manual was in English, and there weren't all the explanations. I had to try and try and try.
And try once and twice and thrice more.
Now, I'm chair-dancing while emailing and posting because I'm joyful. How crazy I am?

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Yeah! Glad it's up and running.

I will hand write you a letter this week!

-G

29 January, 2005 17:49

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I'm waiting for it, GAR!

31 January, 2005 19:37

 

Post a Comment

<< Home