I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Test

I've got a test for you.
Try to turn upside down your keyboard. Even if you are at work. Especially if you are at work.
Then move smash and beat it.
You will be surprised of what will come down.
You will find things you considered lost forever.
You will find things someone else lost there.
I found a lot of dust. I found even four staples. It sounds weird.

Kids, don't try to do this if your computer is a laptop!
And don't crash the keyboard on other objects! Is that OK?

5 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

LOL. Sounds like a VERY interesting adventure. :)

-G

27 January, 2005 18:29

 
Blogger dON Lee said...

2 pencil lead, 1 staplet and a small fly...

28 January, 2005 20:34

 
Blogger marziotta said...

WOW, Don Lee!
A fly!
Who offers more?

28 January, 2005 20:53

 
Blogger Katie said...

This made me laugh so much! Mine is full of crumbs because I eat breakfast and lunch at my desk at work. No flies though!

28 January, 2005 22:41

 
Blogger Emat said...

....Hairs,....hairs....dust..

Hope its not mine....gettin worried

:(

23 August, 2005 19:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home