I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Blogmania

I know I have no time, I know I don't use properly English language, I know a lot of things. But there's a weird dream I have.
Bloggers of all countries, I'd like to found a common blog, a place with a common topic where there are lot of members that partecipate. Have you got a topic you would like to talk about?
I'd like also to keep some 2-members blog, where exchanging one-o-one ideas, suggestions, and anything else, just like in usual mails. It's a kind of public mails, but it sounds nice!
What do you think about?
Have you ever thought to do this?
Did you success?

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Are you familiar with Bulletin Boards? They are very similar to blogs, but you can create topics for everyone to comment on, or create other areas that are limited to two or three people.

-G

11 October, 2004 14:59

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Never heard about them! Where can I find them? Are they simple to use?

11 October, 2004 15:07

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

some are easier to use than others. Check out www.ezboard.com. You can set one up for free there, though I think people tend to get a lot of pop=up ads.

By the way, did you have a good weekend?

-G

11 October, 2004 15:23

 

Post a Comment

<< Home