I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Got A Lot!

In this little period I got a lot of things...
First, I got flu. My first week end in which people cannot smoke in closed places (it's a new law, here in Italy) was awful, because I don't smoke, but smoke all the people I was with... I take too much cold. Then, on Monday, my chief told me nasty things, just like they don't need me and that 450 euros are a lot of money whether I'm almost unuseful. I suppose I felt myself so bad that it helped my influenza to spread herself in all her strongness.
Second, I got Merlino! Finally! It seems he had a bug in the bios, that made him become mad. The hard disk was injured, but with a new hard disk, anything seems to go! Now I'm writing here using him!
Third, I got iMac! He/She (but I suppose she, even if I still don't know her name... but I feel she has a French name!) is in front of me, behind Merlino. She is great but I wasn't able to use Internet with her, I don't know how to do this. She wants a server number just like 143.237.128.24 but I got a telephone number for the DSL... what a mess. I'll work with her later.
Soooooo... finally I'm REALLY back!

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

YEAH!!!!!! It's SO good to see you back!

I'm sorry you have the flu, though! Tell it I said to go AWAY!

-G

20 January, 2005 14:36

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I'll tell flu your message! It's finishing, now my fever is quite low but I still have cough... Damn.

20 January, 2005 17:20

 
Blogger Katie said...

I'm so glad you're really back and that Merlino is too! Feel better soon and drink lots of orange juice.

21 January, 2005 23:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home