I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Monday, October 25, 2004

On rent

The owner of the office where I'm still working (and will do it till Friday) put a "on rent" advice on each window of the office (we're on the first floor, we are able to move motorcycles inside and outside the office, so anyone who pass here can see these advices).
I feel without the ground under my feet. They moved even some desks and archives. All the pictures on the wall were brought away, too. I'd like to cry, but fortunately I've got too many things to do to waste time in such an unuseful thing.
Sometimes the owners enters with someone who will rent this office. What there will be here?
Nothing as interesting as a motorcycle mag, you can bet on it.

6 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Moving is always unsettling, whether a home or an office. Try to keep your routine as stable as possible and that will help you feel a bit better. :)

-G

25 October, 2004 17:30

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Routine? What is routine? Never knew the meaning of this word!
(don't try to explain me the real meaning... there's no need... this word is used in Italian, too... I only do not follow any kind of routine, I'm not able to)

25 October, 2004 19:24

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

LOL. Well, if there's no routine, then perhaps maintaining the same level of chaos will help. ;)

-G

26 October, 2004 00:03

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Chaos has to grow and to change to be a real chaos! At least, I suppose so. I'm doing my best not to loose any part of chaos in my life, or to replace lost confusions with new one... do not worry, Garrison!

26 October, 2004 10:03

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

:) Hope today is going well for you.

-G

26 October, 2004 14:11

 
Blogger marziotta said...

It's a day for future plans. Cross your fingers, here we need a lot of luck!

26 October, 2004 16:18

 

Post a Comment

<< Home