I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

BACK TO THE NET

Hi guys!
As I promised you, I'm back to the Net. I got an Internet connection at home.
In these 50 days a lot of things happened. So many things.
I've just ended to argue with mom, because she's worried about what dad could do with my mind. Dad passed 10 years without even talk to me, and the first 4 years we lived in the same house. He's old, he's 74 near to 75. He could be my grand-dad.
I do know he's a dangerous person, I do know how he could hurt only with words, I do know how I suffered, I do know everything, but he's old and alone. My heart doesn't allow me to send him to hell.
He tries to convince me how he was a good man, how mom is bad and so on.
And she fears he could change my mind.
I'm so sad.
But I got Internet... I'll try to rid of my pain talking with all you.

6 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

I have missed you SO VERY MUCH!!!

PLEASE write me if you have the time! I want to know all that's gone on. It sounds as though there has been some trouble for you.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!

16 December, 2004 02:01

 
Blogger Kristi said...

((((hugs)))))

welcome back ! i have checked your site off & on from the member list on churchofsteelle so talk away talk away !!

16 December, 2004 05:59

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Hi there!
Gar... I'll write you, but I suppose I'll need so much time to write you all that happened
Wove... I'm back, it's so nice... hugs to you
Shannon... Mom is frightened. I understand her. Dad is really a bad person. A gambler, a thief, a person who play with hearts

17 December, 2004 04:49

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Toni... I forgot to greet you... sorry sorry sorry...

17 December, 2004 04:51

 
Blogger Kimchihead said...

I'm glad you are back! :)

I'm sorry to hear about your family troubles. :(

I hope everything is OK with you! :)

20 December, 2004 20:11

 
Blogger Zevchi said...

stumbled upon your blog, it is interesting, i like your honesty..........happy new year to you.

29 December, 2004 16:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home