I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Bye bye, reader

I don't know when I'll be back to post on this blog.
My office will shut down and I have no place to connect to the web.
I'm trying to get ADSL at home (do you name ADSL a 1200Kb download band in America and England too?) but it seems to be a bit more difficult than I thought.
Gentle ladies, interesting men, I have to greet you.
I hope I will come back very very soon, but I cannot grant anything. It's such a sad thing. I'll miss you! Come and visit me sometimes, I'll do my best to post something as soon as possible.
I want to greet even who has come to this blog without the intention. I want to greet everyone. I want to be there, and hug each one of you.
I'm starting to become too much sentimental, it's better I stop writing now.

5 Comments:

Blogger aa said...

Hello.

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. My impression of you is a beautiful woman who is not afraid to speak her mind and speak it with honesty.

Don't get preoccupied in garnering a high number of visitors, actually you have a great number of people who post comments as opposed to the blogs that I have previously viewed. In my opinion, that's a good start.

You have good posts. Just continue on doing them and enjoy what you do. The visitors, regular and otherwise, will follow.

Take care and I do hope you'll be back to post soon.

29 October, 2004 13:08

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Marzia,

I hope your absence is very, very short! I will miss our conversations. Is there ANY way to contact you during the interim?Email me, please.

-G

29 October, 2004 14:40

 
Blogger Katie said...

Oh no!! This is very sad. Can you go online at the library? In the U.S. you can. I will miss you very much! Come back soon...

01 November, 2004 15:56

 
Blogger marziotta said...

ADSL at home will be available in 15-20 days.
Now I'm commenting... but I gotta work... I'm in a trial period in a graphic agency and I cannot spent too many time here...
hugs and thanks to everybody...
No free internet in libraries here in Italy...
We're not based on technology as in US...

02 November, 2004 18:06

 
Blogger marziotta said...

The trial period continues. I'm learning something and earning only a bit money.
The nice news is that I finally got Internet at home! It was difficult but I did it. If anything will be OK, I'll start to post this evening... You have to wait twelve hours. I'm sure you'll wait for me. I love you.

15 December, 2004 09:57

 

Post a Comment

<< Home