I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Monday, October 18, 2004

You are the perfect drug

What's the perfect drug? I have my own idea about it.
My drug is to dance. If I can scream too, it's better.
Friday I passed all the night dancing. It was a while I didn't this, because my boyfriend doesn't love to dance and I don't love to see him sitten on a chair with a beer and a bored mood, and he even doesn't look at me.
I didn't stop one minute. The nicest moments are when I lose control, look at the ceiling or at the floor, and when my eyes come back to a normal front view, what I see is not what I expect, because I turned too much and my balance is gone.
To lose control. There's nothing better. There's nothing that makes me feel more free.

8 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

If dancing is a drug, then I hope you stay high all week long! :) I'm glad you had a good time!

Thank you for the kind words this morning!

-G

19 October, 2004 02:19

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I hope too to stay high as longer as I can.
Friday I'll come back to dance.

I fear my mind is gone. The kind words I used yesterday morning... about Thing Two? Or I spent other words I don't remember about?

19 October, 2004 08:47

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Yes, regarding Thing Two. Your comments were sweet. :)

-G

19 October, 2004 15:20

 
Blogger marziotta said...

It's the love that ties a parent and a child that is sweet.
I don't know so much about father&son relationships, I only know how much me & mom are tied. We have a strange kind of telepathy, that gets awake when there's the need.

19 October, 2004 16:15

 
Blogger Dr. Blues said...

I didn't think you like dancing!!! It's quite a surprise for me!!! And which kind of music do you like more?

20 October, 2004 10:57

 
Blogger marziotta said...

First of all, Hip Hop. But there are not a lot of places to dance it, and the only bound I have with hip hop is a boy I flirted with. My boyfriend would not be very happy if I keep in touch with him... he's quite strange, appears and disappears.
Rock. It's simplier to find a rock disco. There I dance and scream, because I know almost all songs the djs put on air.
Everything else, even music I don't like, if there's someone dancing with me. To play with someone is wonderful!
Lately, it happens I apply what I learned in improvisation while dancing... use feelings... to imitate others continues to be a thing I'm not able to do.

20 October, 2004 11:37

 
Blogger Katie said...

That sounds great. I wish I could lose control dancing, but I always feel awkward and worry about how I look.

20 October, 2004 17:12

 
Blogger marziotta said...

If you won't think about your look you'll appear at your best! To be natural is the thing that makes people nice, sexy, interesting. In each place, in each situation. I hope you can find a place where you can be yourself and loose control, Katie!

21 October, 2004 16:38

 

Post a Comment

<< Home