I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Friday, October 22, 2004

My last picture

It's not a great pic, but it's the most recent I have!
My chief did it. I don't love him too much, as you may suppose. It's not a great shot but there's my new pink hat, I really love it. It's so warm, wool outside and other wool, white and thick, inside.
Run away... I'll finish this post on monday... distiller is getting my mac slow slow slow.
It's finally monday... I've got a lot of work to do... but I found a pair of minutes... enough to add a couple of rows to the text and to make it suite to the image!
My chief did this pic, I said... I was a few ashamed, I didn't "give myself" to the camera... you need to thrust who's shooting at you to do this!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a lovely "new pink hat"!
Ciao

Robero
(wrh)

24 October, 2004 21:41

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

All it really lacks is a bit of make-up and lighting and it would be a great shot. it gives me a hint of your hair, the shape of your face, and the pleasure of your smile. Beautiful!

Hope you had a great weekend!

-G

25 October, 2004 06:21

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Rob! What a nice surprise! A kiss for you!

Garrison... I never use make up.. I'm too lazy to do it... Only sometimes I use some shiny dust for eyes and an eyeliner (better if it's brown, golden or strange in some way). The light is the one of my office, neon light... not a warm light, it's perfect to show all the imperfections in the skin and next the eyes.
My smile in this pic is soft, a little scared (really). My real smile is greater, more true.

I had a strange week end. Went to dance in a rock disco, helped a girl I haven't ever meet before who was really high on friday: on saturday I met a girl I knew in a forum to chat, to eat in a Japanese restaurant andk about the possibility to become an account for her graphic agency, then went together to a library and I bought The light garden of angel king; Sunday I slept.

25 October, 2004 10:53

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Neon light is never friendly for photos. Still, I think the basic premise holds true. You are very beautiful.

-G

25 October, 2004 17:28

 
Blogger marziotta said...

If only the left eye would follow the right one, I'd be more beautiful... but a tiring day in front of the screen doesn't help.
You are a coaxer!

25 October, 2004 19:17

 
Blogger Katie said...

Even though you can't see much of it in this picture, I wanted to mention that I've noticed you have really beautiful hair. It looks really healthy!

25 October, 2004 22:10

 
Blogger marziotta said...

I probably have quite healthy hair... and long, very long, this is the thing I prefer... I never visit the hairdresser or she/he would cut it immediately. I do know.

26 October, 2004 09:51

 

Post a Comment

<< Home