I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

...Still Waiting For...

I'm becoming crazy. Even more I've always been.
Do you know when everything in your life seems sad? And you are waiting for something that could finally change all that awful stuff in your life?
Often people wait for something unprecisate, or have some definite hope but do nothing to make it real.
Damn! I did all I had to do. I went to a shop to buy my iMac, on December 30th. They told me it would arrive on January 10th.
I'm still waiting for it.
It's not enough to do any effort to change my life - especially about job.
I'm bored. I want things to change. I'll do everything I can.
About Merlino? The same story. The care centre destroyed the hard disk with a phisical format, then ordered a new hard disk that will arrive on Wednesday, because tomorrow is "Sant'Ilario", the saint that protects Parma (my city).
They tell that even the mother board could have some problem, but they are swimming in murky waters. They have no idea of which ache affects my dear Merlino.

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time getting anything to work!

Miss you!

-G

12 January, 2005 20:41

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Garrison... I'm so sorry too! I miss you very much!
The people from the Mac-shop said me I have to wait till the beginning of the next week. But... what do they intend with "begin"? Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday?

14 January, 2005 11:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home