I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

How programmers waste time

Have you ever wondered how a programmer could spend his night when he stays asleep? I am sure he thinks where he can put some oddities in his programs, esp if they're important and used as MS ones, or Adobe.
If you are curious about this, you can see a lot of those experiments in Egg Heaven, a strange paradise full of bugs and similar.
In these days I'm a websurfer, and communicate my discoveries... if you would like me to talk about anything else, just suggest!
Just add a memorial that appears in Photoshop when you digit Verdanafrancis in the font box then close the window...

4 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

That is a VERY entertaining site! Of course, I never really trust programmers to do anything but keep things broken so that we have to buy more software! LOL.

-G

15 October, 2004 14:31

 
Blogger marziotta said...

That's why I stopped my studies as a programmer!
I must confess, my mind is different. I don't understand programmers. I won't ever be one of them. I understood it at University.
Better late than never!

15 October, 2004 14:39

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Being creative is much more fun, anyway! :)

-G

15 October, 2004 16:14

 
Blogger marziotta said...

You can bet it! I only hope I will be able to continue to work with images and words, or I will feel myself lost!

15 October, 2004 16:24

 

Post a Comment

<< Home