I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A year has gone


Now the fog dominates upon everything, possesses houses and streets and it seems that had stolen the heart to people that forget to be gentle with stranger.
Last year, in the same period, weather was kinder.
It was evening, I was in a hurry, I was hungry, and tried to shoot the clouds near to the horizon.
If I'll try to do something similar this evening, all I will be able to catch are rain, fog and cold.

4 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

I still think it's a fun picture. I think light trails can really be quite beautiful. Catching clouds is really difficult.

-G

12 October, 2004 12:53

 
Blogger Katie said...

I like this picture! I agree that light trails are very interesting. Sometimes a picture that doesn't come out the way you want, ends up being even better than you expected!

13 October, 2004 16:09

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Light trails are funny... the foil, scanned at a higher resolution, allows to see a few better the clouds... granted. I did a lot of Photoshop fx on the pic, too... it was darker!

It's nice when you try to do a thing and you do something else, better than expected... sometimes it fortunately happens, dear Katie!

13 October, 2004 17:06

 
Blogger marziotta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

13 October, 2004 17:46

 

Post a Comment

<< Home