I am an Italian girl, a weird dancer, a chaos master.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Change religion

Hi guys! Netsurfing near and far I found two amusing way to change your opinion, and the one of other people! They are quite different... Plug & Pray suggests you how to change others mind, whether Church of Steelle is an original, well based new religion. Only a suggest to Steelle... plz refer to the basic principle in the site... you showed them in your blog, why don't in the Church Official Site? How do you think you can have new subscribers? (To subscribe a religion... it sounds weird)

8 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

:) You make a good point. I just need the time to do so. :)

-G

14 October, 2004 04:57

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Why don't you publish the subscription forms too, or aggregate people under different groups? Obviously, you decide how to do this! It's your Church!

14 October, 2004 10:05

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Garrison... if you need an Italian translation to gain more worshipers, you've only got to ask!

14 October, 2004 12:34

 
Blogger Katie said...

I've always wanted to start my own religion based on my beliefs. What a good idea! That plug n' pray site was very funny!!

14 October, 2004 18:08

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Katie... if I join to your religion but also to Steelle one, am I to consider a misbeliever? Will your Gods forgive me?

14 October, 2004 20:09

 
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Did you check out the Bulletin Board I added on Tuesday?

-G

15 October, 2004 14:32

 
Blogger marziotta said...

Only a bit...

15 October, 2004 16:37

 
Blogger Katie said...

They will forgive you because in my religion it's important to embrace what you personally believe instead of strictly following what I believe!

15 October, 2004 20:11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home